Are you pregnant and full of questions about your birth and beyond? Are you uncertain about your birth options? You don’t know what your controllables and uncontrollables are? Have no idea why it’s important to move (and how to move wisely!) in pregnancy and during labour? Do you think it’s worth finding out more about breathing and focus techniques?
Would you like to turn this transformative period into a positive experience?
Embodied in Birth (with Réka Gáborjáni senior birth coach with over 20 years of experience in birth education and pregnancy yoga teaching) provides:
• comprehensive antenatal Mindful Birth Hypnobirthing courses for all birth options,
• ongoing support during pregnancy
• and Mindful Movement and Breathing for Birth workshops.
Working in Chipping Norton, Oxford and/or online.
★ MINDFUL BIRTH PREP COURSES ★
Holistic and all-inclusive antenatal classes for all kinds of births.
★ MINDFUL MOVEMENT WORKSHOPS ★
Biomechanics-informed pregnancy yoga workshops with active birth positions and breathing for birth exercises.
What do you receive?
A FULL ANTENATAL COURSE
8 hours of ‘live’ learning over 2 or 4 sessions
– a full antenatal course including mindful hypnobirthing techniques, a printed course guide, affirmation card pack, relaxation audios, and birth preference sheets.
MY ONGOING LIVE SUPPORT
for any questions about your personal pregnancy situation, right up until you meet baby (email or WhatsApp).
★ OVER A YEAR LONG SUBSCRIPTION ★
you will also have access to the Mindful Birth Group Parent Hub for up to ONE YEAR post birth!
What will you find there?
• weekly pregnancy yoga classes
• monthly evening relaxation sessions
• ask the midwife online 1:1 (Zoom)
• a 1.5 hour live postnatal session and doula support
• weekly parent and baby yoga
• and more…